Profile: UX Designer
Experience: 4+ years
Pay: $1950- $2275 per month
Location: Permanent Work From Home
- Grasp complex requirements and translate them into design solutions
- Collaborate with developers in seeing designs through to implementation
- With an eye for detail, you are a highly organized self-starter
- Experience in working through iterative design processes and receptive to feedback
- Must know how to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and refined experiences iteratively with a strong foundation in UX.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite, and UXPin to showcase feature definition
- Can demonstrate strong communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to identify new and in trend components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated into the design.
- Able to quality check the designs and improve the existing user experience.
- Creation of a design system and assist in establishing a central repository and manage content to support UX standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Conduct user interface testing using optimization sources including user testing, responsive testing and device testing. Making the experience smooth for the users.
- And lastly, and excllent portfolio showcasing UX and visual design work with strong design sense and articulated story telling.
- Must have portfolio with 8-10 UX projects to showcase.
- 4+ Years of experience in user experience designing of web and mobile applications
- UX Design Certification/Degree is a must
- Should be able to work in result driven environment with data driven approach
- Core understanding of conversions of all the UX tools like Adobe XD, Figma & more.
- Your time and work management skills should be on point.
- You are comfortable being up to date across all allocated clients and recent changes in the industry.
- UX research skills – interviewing, observation, benchmarking, testing, surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Content and Coding) to attain business goals.
Familiarity with project management and remote collaboration tools.
- Knowledge in xxperience designing apps based on Material Design and iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines,
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills.
Good to Have
- Hands-on experience on in understanding of social media platforms and hierarchy
- Exceptional Storytelling and presentation skills
- Service/product design experience
- B2B and E-commerce design experience
- Degree in human interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent degrees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com