TransUnion’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We’ll Bring
We define it as a blend of curiosity, ability to unlearn and yet continuously learn, able to connect with meaning and finally the drive to execute ideas till the last mile is achieved. This passion helps us focus on continuous improvement, creative problem solving and collaboration which ensures delivery excellence.
What You’ll Bring
- This role is part of the product team in DTC to define UX and UI strategies based on customer insights and experience.
- Work on translating conceptual information into journey flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes which offer intuitive user experience.
- Work on various Direct and Indirect initiatives to define, improve and rollout features pertaining to user experience for web portals and mobile apps
- A typical day will involve working on research planning, mapping user journey and designing screens based on the recent market trends specific to the region
- Create and maintain digital assets such as design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using various industry standard tools.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, design agencies and international counterpart to offer tailor fit solutions depending on the business needs
- Single point of contact for all the DTC products from UX/UI standpoint
Impact You’ll Make
- Graduate in design, computers or any other stream from a reputed college with 3 – 4 years of strong experience in UX, UI and front end tools
- Holds a certificate or has done a PGD course in UI/UX design and development etc
- High level of proficiency in design and front end tools like Figma, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS Visio and Adobe Creative Suite and technology like android, iOS, Web
- An eye for detailing, visual communication and working with teams in ambiguous situations.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Worked on Financial projects preferred
TransUnion Job Title
Specialist I, Product Design
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com