Website Shish Industries Limited
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our Tech team.
About This Position
We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into interactive layouts. We aim to delight users with a simple and functional design. If you’re a strong creative thinker, constantly curious, and can’t stand users having anything less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you!
- Have 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably for a B2B or consumer SaaS product
- Have a track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output
- Develop manage standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Address product, marketing, and business needs.
- Ability to clearly articulate a problem space and design solutions that meet users- needs and business goals
- Experience conducting and analyzing user research
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design #mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Pair with UI/UX engineers to transform the components and patterns into working artifacts for implementation.
- Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry.
- Expert knowledge of UI Design principles and techniques, for web mobile UI.
- Adobe Competence in Sketch, XD, and Figma
- Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
What are you going to do?
- UI Design for Web and Mobile
- User Flows
- Storyboards & Storytelling
- Data/Market Research
- Target Audience / Personas
- User Requirements
You Need To Have
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, visual design, Color theory , typography and ideation
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Bring consistency to our UX at all touch points.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Senior UX/UI designer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing core experiences for consumer-facing products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the
- ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com