Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune. We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the overall style of a mobile application, covering both the User Interface (colour scheme, font, buttons etc.) as well as User Experience design.
Working as a Technical UI/UX Designer at Navtech, you will:
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications.
- Contributing to the entire design process from design strategy to design execution.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) that support mobile functionality.
- Recommend and implement new mobile protocols, applications, and products.
- Lead the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Presenting user interface concepts and designs clearly for implementation.
- Working closely with Front-end engineers to ensure that design requirements are met.
- Maintaining design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and ensuring that established standards and best practices are followed.
- Iterating the mobile app’s UI based on market feedback.
- Staying up to date with UI/UX trends and incorporating these where applicable.
Who Are We Looking for Exactly?
- You have prior experience of 5+ years as a UI/UX Designer and have a strong UI portfolio.
- You possess a good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a good team player.
- A bachelor’s degree is computer science, interaction design, cognitive science or related field.
- Additional certifications and/or master’s degrees are preferred.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org