Position- Lead UX Designer
Location – Delhi
CTC: 15-20 LPA
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid their research
- Running user testing of applications, software and websites
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications.
- Web Vitals understanding to improve the overall customer experience
- Understanding of Latest tech trends and device-specific understanding for enhancing the usability and accessibility with measurable metrics.
- Artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Front-end Technologies
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
About Us : Ferns N Petals (https://www.fnp.com/)
Ferns N Petals having pioneered the concept of flowers and gifts in the country, today has become a driver of marketplace innovation and a contributor in local economies. The journey of FNP, much like the flowers which are at the very heart of its business, has been an organic one. Started with a single store in 1994 in Delhi, by the enterprising Mr. Vikaas Gutgutia, the brand has established a new edge to the flower gifting culture in the country. With his determined efforts and desire to create an extraordinary brand, FNP has grown with the core emphasis across portfolios on customer delight and constant aspiration to deliver exclusivity. Today, we lead the floral and gifting industry with 386 outlets in 120 cities, pan India. While the business opportunities are enormous, the commitment to our consumers and our associates is even greater. We take pride in our extensive network and novelty, in equal measure. FNP is consciously foraying into small towns and every nook and corner of the country to mark its presence.
Today, Ferns N Petals Group encompasses of FNP Retail &Franchising, FNP E-commerce – India | UAE | Singapore, FNP Cakes ‘N’ More, FNP Gardens, FNP Weddings & Events, Floral Touch – UAE, Flowers ‘N’ More, The Flagship by FNP, WDH (Wedding Design Hub), Sipping Thoughts, FNP Water and FNP Media. The brand provides solutions for everybody’s floral needs, be it buying flowers for occasions, floral decor for weddings, parties or just delivering fresh flowers not only in India but across the globe.
FNP has consistently been honored for its pre-eminence in creative spirit and service capabilities. In recent years, the company has received many awards and recognitions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org