Welcome to Qnapoint.com Security Center
We value the trust you place on Qnapoint.com and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud-free experience on our site. However, in the wake of an increasing number of instances of fake job offers, we suggest you to be cautious of fraudulent emails and calls.
6 signs to identify fake job offers:
- Asking for money (mostly refundable).
- Looking for confidential information ( Credit Card / OTP / Aadhar / PAN, etc).
- Badly written job ads (incorrect grammar).
- Offering easy hiring criteria (on the spot offer, no interview).
- Luring with salary beyond expectation.
- Using the names of known job portals (fake domains like firstname.lastname@example.org).
4 ways to protect yourself against job frauds:
- Never respond without verifying the legitimacy of the job offer.
- Do not share personal/bank account details with anyone.
- Refuse to make any payment for job offers.
- Verify online presence and reviews of the recruitment firm.